Believe me when i say,i find myself becoming weirder and weirder towards the exam.
Think weirdly, act weirdly, behave weirdly. How come?
Might be some kind of hormone fluctuations or whatsoever...
Haiya basically these are all rubbish.
Never mind i should just summarize my end of eos to-do list :
(1) Saloon-ing to get my hair done
(2) Massage!!Whole body massage...Time to pamper myself :)
(3) Shopping...For clothes and shoes and many many many many more
(4) Watch movies!I dont mean just 1 but many
(5) Club-bin lol. This need to be done to restore my "normalcy"
(6) SLEEP...SLEEP...AND MORE SLEEP...(I want my skin to look good again...badly)
(7) Oh yea and lastly in mind now is...Ultimate plan in dieting...sigh...(I'll make sure i carry this out accordingly.Im serious.)
For all the time i've been day-dreaming about all the stupidest thing to be done after exam, its time for me face the reality that its time for me to study now.
Once again, believe me when i say, NO PAIN NO GAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment