Thursday, September 23, 2010

The suffering you can never imagine!

I am sitting in the library when im suppose to be in the wards clerking as many patients as i possible can.

But i am sick of all these.

I am sick of clerking patient whom when im almost done clerking and about to start on physical examination, tell me that "i'll be discharged soon, like in a while"

sdfdx@#$%^&*(&%^$#kjhsdkjfl

Chicken egg cake.

Grhhhhh.

And now i have only 1 more day at seremban and i have no suitable patient for my case report yet.
What am i suppose to do??!!

Eh fcuk it la. Told you I AM NOT A MEDICAL STUDENT!!!

I m soooo veryyyy gladdddd i din choose monash med over imu dent(ok dent but maybe not imu) i can jump off the building right away if i really did.

1 comment:

wei june said...

what is considered as suitable patient wor?