Yes correct!
I dun have a choice but to go jog although the weather is insanely hot.
What to do la? Later there'll be a gathering at a restaurant which is like 20 minutes away from my house... I wonder why they even choose that place in the first place.
I dun even feel like driving cos its far and its dark and its really not my type of place. Argh.
Oh yes, the main thing is, i have to jog to burn out SOME of the calories i got from those evil cookies because im quite sick of being a fat girl.
Surprisingly my mum actually said im a bit too obsessive about my weight, but why cant i?
At least there's a tiny lil bit of achievement, on the contrary i think she's a bit out of control now so she doesnt even bother to care any longer. Wahaha GOOD LUCK mummy!!(Ooops im being evil here huh?)
Ok so much for the obsession i had, have and for days to come.
Its 4.22pm, and the sun still shines like nobody's business.
Crap la. Getting darker day after day after dayyyyyy thanks to you mr sun.
I think i have one more new year resolution : I hope i have a huge box of spf130++ sunblocks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment