I wanna go Cambodia!!!
Ish the way i said it is like i wanna go to some fancy places like New York or something.
But who cares? Whats wrong with Cambodia when you can learn so much and help so much, see so much, i have no idea about food but surely there'll be something to eat right? Lol. So fine. Good. Cambodia's perfect for my elective!!
But nono. Things arent as simple as they seem to be.
My parent, for whatever sake, will never allow me going to such place, without a proper supervisor. I mean, this elective is purely our own choices, not like some high school trip where you have a few teacher tagging along to make sure we're ok all the way. Sigh.
I think, this is still perfect! In the sense that i'll finally be able to be 100% independent and taking good care of myself, best of all of all the kids over there!
Imagine us teaching them stuff, promoting good health nutrition and so on so on so on. How cool is that? And the little time left for ourselves for some sight seeing and stuff. By going to Cambodia for elective, i strongly and firmly believe that 2009 will be of great year! Cos then i'll be able to proudly announce to the world that I HAVE DONE SOMETHING OF GREAT SIGNIFICANCE AND SO VERY MEANINGFUL IN MY LIFE, for once that is. And then in the future i'll remember this as a sweet sweet memory, considering me contribute something to the society hehe. Awwww sounds soooo wonderful!
I cant waitttt!!! For my parent to say yes! But most probably i guess i'll just receive a free lecture from them before they'll politely say "No." And then all my imaginations and dreams and hopes all flush down, as in flushing down the toilet bowl and vanishes for good.
I really would like to know the answer for this question : Why cant everything goes according to plan??
Im seriously doubting my ability to plan, and my ability to follow plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment