Monday, March 2, 2009

Tummy upset makes me upset :(

Please help me!
I hate the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night having extreme pain and not knowing what the cause is.
Horrible. and im not loving it.
What could it be???
The sashimi salad from zanmai? Carrot milk?? Dragon-i?
Nop cant be dragon-i the food is simply yum and hot and fresh.
So must be either sashimi or the stupid carrot milk which tasted like shit.
It has to be carrot milk la!
I had sashimi salad for lunch and only feel pain at night.
And i instantly feeling weird right after that glass of CARROT milk.
ISH. Heartless people trying to hurt my stomach as if i offended you.
The pain is just so intolerable that im forced to skip today's early morning practical. PRACTICAL!!! argh attendance willl be taken, now that i have MC it shouldn be a problem but then i'll just missed out on so many things.

I got a book from library and i shall start workin on it.
Work my way thru respi!!!
If only my tummy is obedient enough to stop torturing me...

No comments: