Friday, July 31, 2009

My super free morning

It is absolutely true that im very free now, its only 9.50am. Aiks.
I've got some work to do though later, to get myself jab plus change heaps of USD.
Argh i hate it when 1USD = RM3.53 instead of 1USD = RM1.00.
Im serious when i say i hate it.
I need probably USD240++ for the expenses, i dun think this even include shopping.
I never thought i need to spend so much, even before i step on Camboland.
This sucks!
But well, i never been there before, at least something huh?
And the fact that i get to go with my uni mates, instead of family :) For once.

Yesterday, and many dayssss before that, I've been on eating spree, a serious one,
and yesterday, and many many many decades before, i've stop jogging and doing any form of exercises.
I blame it all on the weather. With a sun like this, believe me you wouldnt wanna take the risk of increasing the chances of getting skin cancer by gracefully exposing yourself under the sun. Even with sunblock, because i tried once and i still end up getting tan.
With someone as particular as i am, you know i aint liking it.
I even sacrifice my body shape by not doing sports and exercise.
Body hates me but skin loves me.
And when body loves me soooo much my skin abhors me.

A dilemma that is.

:(

Can i have my body back and my skin back too?

No comments: