Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friendly no more

Am reminding myself that the 260bucks spent on Gardasil will be as worth it as ever.
And am trying to stop calculating the amount of cash i spent this entire semester break because it all seem uncountable to me at the moment(Goes to show exactly how much i've spent until i myself am not clear now sigh)

Today is the most memorable day ever to the clinic i went to!
I've never seen such a crowded clinic, i mean private clinic, in my entire life.
And i've never waited so long to see the doctor plus...
I've never gotten such a fast injection ever as far as i remember correctly.

The actual situation is :
The nurse called my name > I entered the room > I saw the doctor already holding the syringe > I asked "Gardasil right?" > He answered "Yes" > I said "ok" > He said ok too(Which means he's done injecting me) > I said "Thank you doctor" before leaving.


I wonder do doctors these days act the same?

Oh and by the way did i tell you i saw the much beloved grandma and grandpa in the same clinic? Heh such a coincidence!

No comments: