Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reminding myself that...

I am 70days away before leaving the teenage world and stepping into the adult's world. Sometimes time passes by so fast it scares me a little. In a blink of an eye, im halfway through my second year of dentistry and one more year before i leave to whichever university IMU sending me to. Sometimes im a little annoyed by the impatience of time, unwilling to slow down in order for me to catch up. Well it all seems insignificant now. Look forward, is all i can say.

So, 70days from now, what will be on my mind?
I guess it'll be fun to have a mini trip to Genting("Casino") so i can actually stick out my tongue to the security guard and say "Lalala im 21 and you cant stop me oh too bad!". OK maybe thats a bit too bitchy for an adult-to-be. But it will be fun believe me.
I get to vote too. Thats not my main concern after all Malaysian's politic has been shaky ever since god knows when.
I can actually go to jail if i commit crime phew this scares the hell out of me!
But i dont think im as gullible/brainless as to do such a thing.

I guess all in all, my 21st birthday seems to take up a lot of my brain space as i've been thinking over and over again how shall i celebrate it. I have a whole lots of wishlist which im still unwilling to share for me, since im so indecisive and chances are i might change this and that every once in a while. So until then, im still not sure how my ultimate wishlist will be like :)

Im excited, yet scared.

No comments: