I would like to be the good girl who can just accept and not complain about things.
But I CANT.
Im sorry this post is gonna be a pure complain post.
Complain over what?
Complain over the 40k i paid each semester, and the treatment i get back in return.
The same treatment over and over again again.
From DS result, to DP, to MedScience,
and now the most unacceptable of ALL,
EEEEEOOOOOOSSSSSS!!
eH WHAT THE HELL la????
I thought its EOS???
I thought this is like the final and the super important exam???
I thought its nicely printed on timetable saying we can collect our result today???
OMG which is now to be precise(4.00PM)
You know how we are affected by this EOS, like the paper is so difficult, like we made so much mistakes, like we have no slightest clue how well we've done.
Let's face it!
At the end of the day, all we want, no at least ALL I WANT is to know if i passed the exam!
As simple as that.
And yet, YOU said No you cant, please come back next tuesday at 10am.
Believe me people, when they say 10am, be prepared they will only release the result like at 11am.
And im not waiting.
As in im not coming to collect the result anymore.
Come on.
Im from JB ok.
I know JB is still part of malaysia, but who will want to spent 100+++ bucks to travel to and fro TWICE???
Hello???
U made me pay so much for the fees and now you want me to spend more on transport?
I cannot take this anymore.
I just hope those prospective student can think twice, no make it thrice, before enroling into IMU.
No comments:
Post a Comment