Monday, December 28, 2009

I just want to be myself

Life's terrible at times.
Especially while ur enjoying something and the next minute, zzz, all gone.
I do not want to share too much about this issue as it is too complicated for even myself to comprehend.
I am not happy now :(
Not at all...

I guess its just natural for something like this to occur every year around this time, god knows why although i do hope, somehow, it will resolves by itself.
Unfortunately, lucks never been on my side when it comes to this.
Even more saddening :( :( :(

I've been thinking about what she said.
I've always wanted a happy ending and be what she wants me to be.
But "thinking" & "always wanted to be" are never enough for me to say yes i can do it.
Im sorry as much as i try doing it, i really cant :(

No comments: