Good day everyone, never know today will be the shittiest day ever for me, possibly in my entire life. Never had this feeling before, and thank you, today i finally get to learn such a thing.
I never deny the fact that throughout the world there are all sorts of people from all walks of life, but overprotective, uber "old-fashioned" mentality, and 100% no room for trust, this kind of people, sigh, unfortunately is right here in my family. Oh well, ALWAYS here in fact & worse still, its never ever going to CHANGE!
Great. How lucky am i to be born in such family.
I've got no freedom, no say, nothing at all and yet i've survived for the past 20 years. So what now? I've to come to a point where i find this totally insane and unacceptable.
Im mad. yes
Im pissed. yes
I so need time to cool down. yes
But after this can i be sure the same thing will not repeat again. NO!!! Yeah u heard me right, no.
What should i do? Only God knows cos if i know the answer, i would have already come out of this maize ages ago. Im still trapped in here, struggling, wanting to escape but how?
I dont need anything but trust. Yes, trust is the perfect word.
All these years, i've come to learn to hide and to use my own method of solving problems.
Its been fine, until this.
This, fos goodness sake, is just too much to handle.
U cant follow your heart, u cant follow your feeling, you cant do anything but to obey,obey and still obey. Even being obedient is never enough. NEVER.
Im getting sick, annoyed, and possibly breakdown... Yes, its this bad.
Think of my life, its not as simple as it seems to be, not as blissful, not as happy, not as carefree, not as POSITIVE as everyone else.
To live with it? To fight it?
Whichever way, i'll still end up being unhappy so whats the point? What exactly is the point?
And so...I choose to escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment